Prospective families are welcome to come in for a tour anytime. The best time to schedule a tour is during the hours of 8:14 and 2:15 when school is in session.
To schedule a tour, call 815-932-7413.
- Prospective students are welcome to spend an entire day shadowing a current McNamara student.
- Guests may choose to shadow a student they already know or they can be set up with a host student.
- It is highly recommended that students shadow on a Tuesday or Thursday anytime prior to January's placement test. Advance notice is required.
- To schedule shadow day, call call 815-932-7413.
Shadow Day Policies
- This shadow day form must be filled out by the parent(s) of the visiting student and returned with the student on the day of the visit.
- Students should plan to arrive at 8:00 AM.** Schools days go from 8:10 AM until 2:25 PM.
**Students interested in band or chorus should plan to arrive at 7:30 AM.
- The visiting student must be in presentable attire.
- The visiting student will be given a lunch pass to purchase a lunch in the cafeteria.
- The parent(s) of the visiting student must arrange transportation.